Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Today I woke up about 6:30 tired and sleepy, to hear my mom going to get breakfast. Realizing I should help her, I made eggs, toast, salmon, and fried tomatoes. Everything was completely cold, and kind of gross. This is why i don't cook. My mom and I watched the fabulous movie As Good as it Gets, and then went outside on our new lounge chair thing, which is basically a bed made for out doors but with out the blankets. We literally sat on it all day playing playlist after playlist of music of quite bands playing in the background. I had my OJ -on the roX :) - and mom had her cranberry on the rocks. We sat, swim suits on, tanning, and big hats on our heads. The pool too cold to go in, but glistened in the light. It was quite, and by the end of the day the winds really picked it up, but for most of the day it was nice and hot out. We played spit and gin, and read some magazines and talked. The trees were the perfect shade, and not a cloud was in sight. It twas the perfect day. We ate some hava chips with some guac. . and i took a wonderful 20 minute nap. Finally at 5 we came back in the house, watching a little tv and were off again. I got to back up the car which my mom panicked about. We got nice malibu yogurt, and when pulling into the drive way i got to pull in. Yes, mom panicked, but I did quite good.
Now sitting with my mom watching tv. Whata great day, happy mothers day, to my wonderful truely amazing role model of a mother. Thanks moma for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment