Sunday, August 8, 2010

RECAP

Ok so I havn't been on in this whole week but lets just recap what has happened,

Grandma Jean has come from Stoke-On-Trent, England, to Sunny California....except right now the weather has been glummy mornings, to hot periods of the day, to cloudy again.

Grandma has some pretty funny quotes coming soon.

Anna turned 15! Congrats to her and I hope she had a great birthday!

Conditioning camp started and ended. And let me tell u, I should have been working out more.

Been relazxing everyday, with messages, and doing people crosswords. With late nights watching the old 80's movies. Dazed and Confused and Fast Times at Ridgemount high...dazed and confused is better to me.

Degrassi THE BOILING POINT has been on....whats not to love about that?

We are coming to an end of this week, and im feeling a little more in shape, a little more 80's, and a little more british

No comments:

Post a Comment