Monday, February 14, 2011

Love day

I'm not so sure about this big holiday of valentine's day, I feel though it is a day of love and that it comes in so many forms. From dogs to best friends, to parents to kids, all the way to couples and marriages. yes, valentines day can SUCK being along. But I guess there is always that one that loves you so its ok. I guess though there is always some kind of person who loves you. but hey whether your having the best day ever, with the love of your life, just with the person you love, or HEY ALONE with your mom who loves you just as much. HAPPY SINGLE/TOGETHER VALENTINES DAY
and they call it puppy loveee
family love
my love of my life my momma
MY VALENTINE- even though shes cheating on me with the dog



old love
young love
everyone spreads the love




love story

forever love


No matter what the love, hope you all have had a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment