Monday, July 26, 2010

Favorite Movies

I decided to come up with my Top Favorite Movies, there are many others but here are the main ones NOT IN ORDER: the top set are the fav's, the bottom half are not my top ones but are up there

The Breakfast Club- Got to love the characters, people, and everything about it
Stand by me- Makes me feel so happy and love everything about it
Toy Story(1 2 and 3)- I want to be a kid forever, makes me so happy and makes me cry.
White Chicks- Way to funnyyyy
Billy Elliot- Makes me cry and makes me happy
Love Actually- I laugh and love it and its a feel good one.
Remember the Titans- I can watch it over and over again.
Sleeping Beauty- I wanted to be her as a kid and I love everything about it.
Back to the Future (s) - so well done and makes you really think about things.
Moulin Rouge- I smile and cry and love everything about the movie
Pulp Fiction- classic, classy awesome movie
Con Air- ah just so good
E.T.- A classic one that I love so much
Pirates of the Caribbean(all of them)- you've gotta love my husband Johnny, it is so creative and good
Kick Ass- My heart starts thumping, I get so nervous yet so excited
Little Miss Sunshine- A feel good classic that makes you think, so creative
Sherlock Homes- something I cant believe how genius the writers are its so great
GoodFellas- Just amazing cast, movie and acting
Edward Sissorhands-classic
The Karate Kid (80s version)-Fantastic
Dead Poet's Society- loved it
Charlie's Angels- always enjoy it
Ferris Buller's Day off- Who can not love it
The Land Before Time- Always enjoy it
Sandlot- Just think its so good
The Princess Bride- Classic
The Lion King-Disney at its finest
Beauty and the Beast- another classic Disney
The Little Mermaid- classic sing along
Pocahantas- Still the best
The Little Reascals- So Cute
Titanic- Classic
Lords of Dogtown-Its just rad bro
She's the Man-I laugh at all the quotes in it
Saturday Night Fever- old classic
The Royal Tennanbaums-classic and well directed
Most pixar, disney, 80's films..

No comments:

Post a Comment