Sunday, July 11, 2010

Im Backkk from new york

So on friday I got back home from New York after being there for a week. I went many places, saw tons of buildings, museums, central park, shops, beaches, parties, etc . I had many fun memories and a LOT of funny things that happened on the trip. I wish that I could share all my photos but there are a lot, so I will chose a few.

Some things about New York:

First off you need to go there, because it is great.
Two dont do what i did and go during the hottest times of there history.
Also, Time Square is cool and all, but it is crowded and kind of point less to walk around in, you'll hate it. So take a cab to get to the key places in it.
Go to Central Park! It has ton to do, but i'll warn you, the zoo has a few animals and so its a pretty bad zoo.
Next, go to many restaurantes, the small ones are great to!
Watch out for cab drivers you dont understand, it gets confusing.
Go some where instead of just the center of it all! The hamptons are fantastic and you get a little taste of country and the great beaches.
And last but not least, have fun, cause sure did!

No comments:

Post a Comment